Every user is assigned a role with its level of permissions and access rights.
Types of roles in SafarPass
- Member: has limited access and can only book trips for themselves.
- Accountant: This is the default role for the accountant who will receive approved expense reports to process reimbursements.
- Admin: has full access to manage company settings, travel policies, approval flow, reporting, invoices, payment methods and users.
- Book: for themselves and other users in the company.
- Entities: define the entity's default currency and address the same way they want them to appear on the invoices.
- Users: manage users and set their roles.
- Travel policies: create travel policies, approval flows and assign them users.
- Reports: view reporting
- Trips: view trips of all travelers
- Invoices: view all invoices
- Payment methods: Add/Modify/Share company cards
💡 Keep in mind: Admins have access rights to change roles for any user